- The primary objective of the course is to attain an oral proficiency in the Irish language. A student found conversing in English may be liable to expulsion.
- The conduct of each student must be above reproach at all times during the course.
- There will be an appropriate process of appeal available to all students.
- No student may enter the water at any place or at any time, except under the direct supervision of a teacher.
- Each student shall proceed directly to his/her lodgings from the Céilí and remain there until breakfast.
- The consumption or possession of alcoholic drinks or drugs is strictly forbidden during the course.
A breach of any of these rules will lead to expulsion and no reimbursement of fees is permitted.